Life At Project Caring
what we do
Determining The Level Of Care
A care assessment is completed by our Registered Nurse which will determine the level of care that is needed on a case by case basis.
- Ongoing RN assessments
- Plan of care modifications and weekly nurse visits
- 24/7 on-call nurse, 24-hour on-site staff
- Nurse liaison communication with all health care professionals
- Wellness, socialization, activities, organized events, and parties
- Activities of daily living including toileting, personal care, bathing, and more
- Medication setup and administration
- Transfer assistance (No full body weight transfers)
- Scheduling and providing transportation
- Much More!
There are some cares we don't provide
While there are a larger services we provide there are some that we cannot
- Wound Care
- Pic Lines
- Tube feeding
- Full body weight transfer/ two person transfer * It may be possable to use mechanical lift.
Methods of Payment:
Private Pay, Elderly Waiver (EW), CADI Waiver – Community Access for Disability Waiver